At Sonimac, leverage a comprehensive suite of network infrastructures solutions that maximize both the business value of your networked investments and the productivity of your people. We offer end-to-end services and solutions, from design, deployment, and ongoing maintenance, to ensure your network is performing at its peak at all times.
Network operating systems
- Microsoft Infrastructures
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Open Systems Infrastructures
- Legacy Infrastructures
- Novell Netware
- SCO Unix
- Business Basic (Basis/Thoroughbred)
Data Migration & Replication Solutions
- Legato Replistor
Disaster Recovery / Backup
- Symantec/Veritas Backup Exec & NetBackup
- BakBone NetVault
- Legato Networker
Today's organizations face potential security risks that can jeopardize their operations.
At Sonimac, we can protect your organization and your data from external and internal security threats with a comprehensive array of network solutions:
- Firewall Solutions
- Antivirus Solutions
- Wireless Security
- Restricted Network Access
- Security Testing
Data storage and backup can become a problem for organizations. As the volume of data increases, the performances of your system can decrease, causing annoying downtime.
At Sonimac, we provide the most efficient storage solutions:
- Storage Area Network (SAN): It is a separated storage system yet connected to your Local Area Network (LAN).
- Brocade (McData) Switches: It's the foundation for connecting servers and storage devices in Fibre Channel SANs for high-speed, robust storage networks.
- Disk Tapes Libraries: It is an easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use disk-based backup and recovery solution.
- HP / EMC / Dell Storage Arrays: Our close relationship and partnership with the leading storage giants such as Hewlett-Packard, EMC and Dell ensures our client performances and availability.
Sonimac will plan your storage architecture to ensure your storage is scalable and manageable, without compromising accessibility speed or data availability.
Server virtualization is an approach to the efficient usage of computer server resources in order to reduce the total number of servers or server locations that an organization requires.
The virtualization maximizing your servers' performances by freeing up space and consuming fewer resources. It is great way to cut down unnecessary cost and maximizing return on investment (ROI).
We have expertise and understanding in the field of virtual architecture systems including VMware and Hyper-V.
At Sonimac, we can help you reduce the total cost of ownership in your annual IT expenditures by careful planning that streamlines your operation and reduces your capital costs.
Businesses need continuous access to information whether via the internet, applications, email, or people. Historically, most organizations have taken an ad hoc approach to providing access application by application, resulting in an IT program that comprises a complex structure of "if-then" access scenarios, complicating manageability, increasing costs and impacting flexibility.
Access requires a strategic and systematic approach. Having a single access platform means taking a service-oriented approach to providing access-on-demand. Sonimac provides a thin client access platform that extends right across the organization connecting all points of information demand to all points of information supply. Our solution not only simplifies access and saves costs, but also has a positive impact on the way business is conducted.
Businesses need continuous access to information. At Sonimac, we can help you choose and implant the right mail server for all your business emailing needs, including web email, anti spam, instant messaging, calendar, voice mail and more.
- Microsoft Exchange/Exchange Online : Provides a reliable messaging system, with built-in protection against spam and viruses and allows users throughout your organization to access e-mail, voice mail, calendars, and contacts from a wide variety of devices and from any location.
- MDaemon : Offers a full range of mail server functionality. It protects your users from spam and viruses, provides full security, includes seamless web access to your email via WorldClient, remote administration, and much more.
- Kerio Mail Server : It is a state-of-the-art groupware server allowing your organization to collaborate via email, shared contacts, shared calendars and tasks.